If you haven't seen my TBR yet, you can find it here.
In anticipation of it starting, I am going to answer the opening meme questions. Let's get into them.
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading on Guam, which is a tiny island bordered by the Pacific Ocean and the Philippine Sea.
- Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I am most excited to finish Hero of Ages, but I'm also really looking forward to The Time Traveler's Almanac because I want to explore more science fiction.
- Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I have a bunch of fruits and granola waiting for me, as well as apple chips. But I'm afraid I may turn to salty chips as the hours grow long.
- Tell us a little something about yourself!
I am currently totally addicted to The Return of Superman, a South Korean show where celebrity dads care for their children alone for 48-hours. I watch at least one episode every night, and it's really helped me with learning Korean. Haru is my favorite!
- If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what's one thing you'll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I want to spend more time reading other people's blog posts. Last time I didn't network at all, and I really want to be more involved this time.
Those are my answers to Dewey's opening meme! If you did your own Hour 0 post, link me up in the comments below.
Post a Comment