As always, you can join all of us who participate in Top 5 Wednesdays by checking out the Goodreads group.
These are in no particular order. Let us begin!
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
- The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
- Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami
- Fear and Trembling by Soren Kierkegaard
- The Knowledge of the Holy by A.W. Tozer
Those are the top 5 books I wish had come into my life much sooner than they did. What books do you wish you had read earlier? Let me know in the comments!