Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Bout of Books 13





Gah! Bout of Books 13 is rapidly approaching, and I am so excited. This will be my fourth time participating because I've loved it every time. Not only does it motivate you to devote a whole week to reading, but it also connects you to readers all over the world. I always get to chat with the loveliest people on Twitter and find new bloggers to follow. And the challenges and prizes are just an added bonus. Bout of Books is always a fun time, so I'm really looking forward to it.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, but you want to find out more, here's some info from the official site:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 13 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

If you're considering joining in, I encourage it. There's no pressure or competition. It's really just an excuse to read and have fun with other people who love books as much as you. What's better than that?  

Read-a-thons are also great for breaking reading slumps. For other tips, check out my recent post on how to deal with reading slumps!

Find me on Twitter, Goodreads, Instagram, and Bloglovin.

Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I've been dealing with a major reading slump. I'm off to check out your post!

    I hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete