Saturday, April 25, 2015

Dewey's Read-a-Thon Opening Meme

Dewey's Read-a-Thon is upon us!  I believe that this is my third time participating, and I enjoy it every time.  I won't be able to read the full 24-hours because the timing overlaps with my church time, but I am going to try to read as much as possible.

If you haven't seen my TBR yet, you can find it here.

In anticipation of it starting, I am going to answer the opening meme questions.  Let's get into them.

  1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

    I am reading on Guam, which is a tiny island bordered by the Pacific Ocean and the Philippine Sea.

  2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

    I am most excited to finish Hero of Ages, but I'm also really looking forward to The Time Traveler's Almanac because I want to explore more science fiction.

  3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?

    I have a bunch of fruits and granola waiting for me, as well as apple chips.  But I'm afraid I may turn to salty chips as the hours grow long.

  4. Tell us a little something about yourself!

    I am currently totally addicted to The Return of Superman, a South Korean show where celebrity dads care for their children alone for 48-hours.  I watch at least one episode every night, and it's really helped me with learning Korean.  Haru is my favorite!

  5. If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what's one thing you'll do different today?  If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

    I want to spend more time reading other people's blog posts.  Last time I didn't network at all, and I really want to be more involved this time.
Those are my answers to Dewey's opening meme!  If you did your own Hour 0 post, link me up in the comments below.

Happy reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment